This title may sound a little narcissistic as I use it to describe a post where I appear, but all I want is to encourage girls and women to use less makeup or even get rid of it for good!
I won’t lie and say I don’t have any makeup, nevertheless, as I said in my first blog post, I don’t like it and don’t tend to use it except on some special occasions. I recently had a thing for lipstick and bought some from duty-free, which I apply from time to time. I also have a tinted brow mascara which I rarely use but I have to say that it’s the most natural color I’ve ever seen. The last thing I own is a concealer I use once or twice a month to hide some imperfections. That’s all I have! In this world of apparences, I feel genuine with myself as well as the others and I can assure you that this fact certainly gives one self-confidence.
It is obvious to me that one won’t suddenly stop using makeup, but you can gradually remove it from your daily routine if you really want to. I thought about all the advantages of not wearing makeup and maybe the list below will motivate you.
- I do not have to carry a bag of makeup with me all the time.
- I do not have to apply layers of makeup for hours before going out + the morning sleep is so sweet.
- I do not have to worry about anything when the weather is humid.
- I do not spend loads on makeup.
- I can rub my eyes when I feel tired – and that’s a real pleasure!
- I can cry when I watch a drama or whenever I feel like it.
- I can go straight to bed after a night out just because I don’t have to remove any makeup.
- Last but not least, I know that my boyfriend loves the make-up free me and I do not have to get up earlier to apply any makeup.
Now that I’ve literally made a list of all these advantages, maybe you’ll understand that it feels SO good not to wear makeup. So if you are a girl, accept yourself the way you are, feel confident about it and then the world will appreciate your natural beauty.
I may have said some harsh or extreme things but that’s the way I feel about it and I wanted to share it with you.
Also, if you know a fashion/lifestyle blogger who doesn’t use makeup, please let me know their name in the comments.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to smile 🙂