This title may sound a little narcissistic as I use it to describe a post where I appear, but all I want is to encourage girls and women to use less makeup or even get rid of it for good!
asian dating london ontario
binУЄre option gratis probiren
click here NEL 2018 ! Lunedì 29 gennaio - ore 21-23 Video conferenza serale gratuita . Il 2017 è stato un anno positivo per i mercati finanziari ma
mange single i norge
IQ Option è un broker ampiamente conosciuto e in forte crescita per il commercio con opzioni binarie. Le Top 10 des brokers pour les go to site.
diovan price at walgreens
diclofenac sodium suppositories 12.5 mg
I won’t lie and say I don’t have any makeup, nevertheless, as I said in my first blog post
, I don’t like it and don’t tend to use it except on some special occasions. I recently had a thing for lipstick and bought some from duty-free, which I apply from time to time. I also have a tinted brow mascara which I rarely use but I have to say that it’s the most natural color I’ve ever seen. The last thing I own is a concealer I use once or twice a month to hide some imperfections. That’s all I have! In this world of apparences, I feel genuine with myself as well as the others and I can assure you that this fact certainly gives one self-confidence.
It is obvious to me that one won’t suddenly stop using makeup, but you can gradually remove it from your daily routine if you really want to. I thought about all the advantages of not wearing makeup and maybe the list below will motivate you.
- I do not have to carry a bag of makeup with me all the time.
- I do not have to apply layers of makeup for hours before going out + the morning sleep is so sweet.
- I do not have to worry about anything when the weather is humid.
- I do not spend loads on makeup.
- I can rub my eyes when I feel tired – and that’s a real pleasure!
- I can cry when I watch a drama or whenever I feel like it.
- I can go straight to bed after a night out just because I don’t have to remove any makeup.
- Last but not least, I know that my boyfriend loves the make-up free me and I do not have to get up earlier to apply any makeup.
Now that I’ve literally made a list of all these advantages, maybe you’ll understand that it feels SO good not to wear makeup. So if you are a girl, accept yourself the way you are, feel confident about it and then the world will appreciate your natural beauty.
I may have said some harsh or extreme things but that’s the way I feel about it and I wanted to share it with you.
Also, if you know a fashion/lifestyle blogger who doesn’t use makeup, please let me know their name in the comments.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to smile 🙂